Why did you get into fitness (and CrossFit)?
When I lived in Manhattan, I was looking for ways to de-stress when I was juggling grad school and work. I turned towards endurance training and got into half marathons and triathalons, dabbled in sports conditioning sessions. I loved being able to help others that I was even a fitness instructor. I had a friend who suggested CrossFit. Knowing nothing about it, and thinking I was in shape, I gave it a shot and after my first trial session, I was hooked. My first CrossFit gym will always be my first home (love for CrossFit Metropolis).
Why did you become a trainer?
When I started CrossFit, I realized there was much more to the surface of what fitness was. My coach at the time encouraged me to take my Level 1 certification and after that weekend of training, I fell in love with the impact CrossFit could make.
What year did you start CrossFitting?
What’s your favorite CrossFit movement?
What is your favorite cheat food?
Soft serve chocolate ice cream with hot fudge..MmMm
What’s your favorite Superhero and why?
Shera – Wonderwoman – her strength, determination and fierce attitude
Position and Qualifications
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- Crossfit Mobility/Movement Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Strongman Certified
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level I Certified
- Jon North Attitude Nation Level I Certified
- Precision Nutrition Level 1, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Functional Strength Course